Book A Curtain Discovery & Design Appointment
We are professional Curtain Designers and Stylists who consult, design and deliver the very best in expertise, with a view to merge function with beauty.
We work with homeowners, individuals & businesses across Sydney,
New South Wales, Australia and around the Globe.
View our maps below, to find your location
and our appointment fee for your suburb.
For areas that are not covered by the maps below,
please contact us for more information.
*Appointment fees for all locations, including greater Sydney, New South Wales and Australia are calculated based on the distance of travel and type of service required. Please contact us for more details.
*Appointment Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are non-transferrable.
- All bookings payments must be paid and received 72 hours prior to the appointment date.
- All bookings payments are non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the appointment date.
- Appointment fees apply only to the designated geographical areas as per the mapping on our site and includes the design for 3 separate zones in the same premises at the one appointment.
- $40 per additional zone is applicable further to the 3 initial zones at the same appointment time.
- Price on application for other Sydney, Regional New South Wales, Interstate or International areas– please contact us to discuss your project.
- Any appointment fees are redeemable to any part of any quote you accept from Bella Curtains, within 6 months of the date of the appointment.
- All Copyright and Intellectual Property rights for each design remain the property of Bella Curtains until a full project is confirmed and full payment of our tax invoice is received.
* COVID 19
Bella Curtains must be informed about any individual at the location of the appointment that has;
- Had a COVID-19 test and awaiting results.
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is still considered positive and/or awaiting negative results.
- Been in known contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Been in a deemed “hot spot” for COVID-19 within a fortnight prior to the appointment.
- Been overseas less than 14 days prior to the appointment.